Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 72% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,700TL (€2,095) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)