Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.269 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 137% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,664TL (€1,467) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)