Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01435 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,683TL (396,154 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)