Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01677 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 33% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,837TL (348,156 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)