Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07583 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 11% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,308TL (₨122,760) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)