Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07786 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 8% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,827TL (₨87,676) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (43 minutes ago)