Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04936 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,051TL (223,873 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 49 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)