Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04760 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 44% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,680TL (266,371 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 3 hours ago)