Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03331 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 19% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,721TL (171,769 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (29 minutes ago)