Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.497 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 130% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,249TL (€3,117) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)