Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 94% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,870TL (€2,121) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)