Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 161% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,810TL ($2,918) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)