Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.647 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,600TL ($4,002) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)