Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.132 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,962TL (€2,277) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)