Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,036TL (€1,464) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)