Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 100% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,389TL (€1,481) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)