Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 119% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,400TL (﷼ 11,377) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)