Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 162% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,055TL (﷼ 10,059) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)