Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29776 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,464TL (E£ 25,067) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)