Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25305 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,448TL (E£ 17,579) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)