Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00318 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,631TL (2,087,837 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)