Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00456 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,725TL (2,788,850 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)