Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.653 TRY / AED
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 186% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,171TL (Dirham 7,966) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)