Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.575 TRY / AED
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 143% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,682TL (Dirham 12,493) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (34 minutes ago)