Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03549 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,673TL (¥159,848) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)