Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08617 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 35% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,881TL (₨79,861) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)