Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07679 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 46% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,398TL (₨161,455) in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)