Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,228TL in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)