Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02128 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 41% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,575TL (543,910 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)