Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02411 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 65% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,582TL (314,523 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)