Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.400 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 277% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,697TL (AU$4,022) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)