Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.982 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 162% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,801TL (AU$3,958) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (41 minutes ago)