Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23160 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 141% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,350TL (44,690 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)