Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.238 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 142% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,416TL (GH₵8,414) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)