Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01554 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 63% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,713TL (818,255 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)