Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.453 TRY / AED
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 200% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,616TL (Dirham 16,940) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)