Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01293 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,572TL (353,648 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)