Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 192% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,668TL (kr29,428) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)