Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 178% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,078TL (kr17,768) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)