Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 177% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,544TL (kr27,036) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)