Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,286 ($916) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)