Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.734 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,934 (1,148 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)