Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Gaya, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.388 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 31% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,198 (1,249 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)