Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.125 INR / CZK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,012 (15,365 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)