Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,645 (€700) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (42 minutes ago)