Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.956 INR / BAM
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,332 (1,107KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)