Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02844 INR / TZS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,170 (1,904,989 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)