Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,867 (﷼ 30,316,226) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)