Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.357 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,927 (Php39,741) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)