Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.416 INR / HRK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,946 (4,901 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)