Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.719 INR / HRK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,275 (5,437 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)