Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.276 INR / TWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,084 (27,719 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (37 minutes ago)