Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.216 INR / TWD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,154 (25,337 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)