Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.148 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,002 (元4,927) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)