Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,542 (руб 42,647) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)