Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,924 (﷼ 29,781,572) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)