Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,296 (﷼ 29,497,608) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)