Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,934 (﷼ 25,756,542) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (25 minutes ago)