Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04855 INR / MMK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 40% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,541 (1,267,607 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)