Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.019 INR / SAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,233 (﷼ 2,694) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)