Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.216 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,628 (元5,054) in Xining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)