Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,057 (元4,345) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)