Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.603 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,143 (4,352元) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)