Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.145 INR / NAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,099 (10,710 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)