Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.153 INR / ANG
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 45% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,502 (ƒ 1,656) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)