Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.862 INR / PLN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,755 (2,638 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)