Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.782 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨42,953 (11,359 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)