Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.512 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨42,701 (28,247 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)