Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,870 (16,210,546 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)