Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,910 (14,922,836 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)