Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,023 (16,798,225 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)