Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.261 INR / BGN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,003 (1,086 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)