Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.133 INR / BGN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,907 (1,116 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)