Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.091 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,958 (R$ 2,596) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Regensburg costs €0.15 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)