Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,227 (R$ 2,456) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)